Aircuity Launches Building Management System
Advisor Services consists of a set of software-based tools designed to provide information on a building’s performance. The product features four components: ventilation summary reports, data visualization dashboards, smart notifications and graphing, and exporting.
The components can be used independently or interdependently. They aim to identify, prioritize, and address building performance issues, the company says.
Ventilation summary reports are sent on both a weekly and a monthly basis and are color coded to easily identify which monitored areas are out of normal operational range. Smart notifications are sent based on the persistence and pervasiveness of an event. “Real” events are determined based on the user’s definition of issues that need prompt attention, Aircuity says.
Advisor Services uses data supplied by Aircuity’s OptiNet efficiency system.
Texas Children’s Hospital announced that it had installed OptiNet in November last year. The installation helped the hospital’s Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute building achieve silver-level LEED-certification and the Silver Building Team Award from Building Design & Construction magazine.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution