Mage Solar Launches Powertec Plus Modules
The company’s Powertec Plus modules feature allowable tolerances of up to +5 watts, what Mage calls “industry-surpassing” 10-year product warranties, 12-year 90 percent power guarantees and a 30-year 80 percent power guarantee.
The modules are also available in 250 watt monocrystalline and 235 watt polycrystalline versions, providing more power and yield per square foot than previous editions, according to Mage. The firm is also launching a 245 watt black module as an aesthetic solution for dark roofs and historic renovation projects.
The new products will be on display at the PV America show in San Jose, Calif., from March 19 to 21.
In February, Mage Solar Academy, part of the Mage Group, announced plans to increase and broaden course offerings in its second year of operation. New courses at the 10,000-square-foot teaching facility target both installers and supporting services such as marketing specialists, technical salesmen and building inspectors, the academy says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters