Mage Solar Launches Powertec Plus Modules
The company’s Powertec Plus modules feature allowable tolerances of up to +5 watts, what Mage calls “industry-surpassing” 10-year product warranties, 12-year 90 percent power guarantees and a 30-year 80 percent power guarantee.
The modules are also available in 250 watt monocrystalline and 235 watt polycrystalline versions, providing more power and yield per square foot than previous editions, according to Mage. The firm is also launching a 245 watt black module as an aesthetic solution for dark roofs and historic renovation projects.
The new products will be on display at the PV America show in San Jose, Calif., from March 19 to 21.
In February, Mage Solar Academy, part of the Mage Group, announced plans to increase and broaden course offerings in its second year of operation. New courses at the 10,000-square-foot teaching facility target both installers and supporting services such as marketing specialists, technical salesmen and building inspectors, the academy says.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data