Mage Solar Launches Powertec Plus Modules
The company’s Powertec Plus modules feature allowable tolerances of up to +5 watts, what Mage calls “industry-surpassing” 10-year product warranties, 12-year 90 percent power guarantees and a 30-year 80 percent power guarantee.
The modules are also available in 250 watt monocrystalline and 235 watt polycrystalline versions, providing more power and yield per square foot than previous editions, according to Mage. The firm is also launching a 245 watt black module as an aesthetic solution for dark roofs and historic renovation projects.
The new products will be on display at the PV America show in San Jose, Calif., from March 19 to 21.
In February, Mage Solar Academy, part of the Mage Group, announced plans to increase and broaden course offerings in its second year of operation. New courses at the 10,000-square-foot teaching facility target both installers and supporting services such as marketing specialists, technical salesmen and building inspectors, the academy says.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities