AECOM Launches Costing Software for Remediation Projects
Aecom has released the newest version of its Remedial Action Cost Engineering and Requirements, or Racer, software – a cost-estimating program developed for environmental remediation and restoration projects.
The company says that Racer’s updated and streamlined interface saves time, reduces costs and provides auditable and defensible budget-level estimates for establishing reserves and provisions, along with financial reporting and environmental due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, property transactions and other legal matters.
The updated version contains 110 cost-estimating modules for feasibility studies, site work, waste removal, containment, treatment and disposal. The software captures waste media including air, soil, water, sediment, free product and building materials, Aecom says.
Racer is used by corporations, consultants, government agencies and environmental regulators. Aecom calls it an “industry standard” for environmental liability valuation and due diligence.
In September, Aecom released the Supplier Tracking and Assessment tool for Sustainability, which is designed to collect, analyze and report data on economic, social, and environmental performance in a company’s supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016