Incenergy Adds Wireless Lighting Controls; More Environmental Product News from ControlPanel, Verisae
Customers can now set long-term lighting schedules from off-site locations, while still allowing local, in-building users to temporarily override the schedule should they need to, the company says.
In related news, ControlPanel, a provider of governance, risk and compliance automation products for Incenergy IT environments, has announced an expanded version of its Companion Suite. The updated version is written in ABAP, the SAP programming language, and provides continuous controls monitoring, compliant change requests and batch management.
And in other environmental management news, software firm Verisae has announced a strategic partnership with Scottish IT hardware company Resource Data Management.
Effective April 1, RDM is opening a U.S. office, and will assume ongoing service and warranty support of third-party hardware for Verisae’s current and future clients. For new purchases, Verisae clients will be offered the flexibility to purchase the RDM energy hardware either directly from RDM or from Verisae.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion