Incenergy Adds Wireless Lighting Controls; More Environmental Product News from ControlPanel, Verisae
Customers can now set long-term lighting schedules from off-site locations, while still allowing local, in-building users to temporarily override the schedule should they need to, the company says.
In related news, ControlPanel, a provider of governance, risk and compliance automation products for Incenergy IT environments, has announced an expanded version of its Companion Suite. The updated version is written in ABAP, the SAP programming language, and provides continuous controls monitoring, compliant change requests and batch management.
And in other environmental management news, software firm Verisae has announced a strategic partnership with Scottish IT hardware company Resource Data Management.
Effective April 1, RDM is opening a U.S. office, and will assume ongoing service and warranty support of third-party hardware for Verisae’s current and future clients. For new purchases, Verisae clients will be offered the flexibility to purchase the RDM energy hardware either directly from RDM or from Verisae.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike