Incenergy Adds Wireless Lighting Controls; More Environmental Product News from ControlPanel, Verisae
Customers can now set long-term lighting schedules from off-site locations, while still allowing local, in-building users to temporarily override the schedule should they need to, the company says.
In related news, ControlPanel, a provider of governance, risk and compliance automation products for Incenergy IT environments, has announced an expanded version of its Companion Suite. The updated version is written in ABAP, the SAP programming language, and provides continuous controls monitoring, compliant change requests and batch management.
And in other environmental management news, software firm Verisae has announced a strategic partnership with Scottish IT hardware company Resource Data Management.
Effective April 1, RDM is opening a U.S. office, and will assume ongoing service and warranty support of third-party hardware for Verisae’s current and future clients. For new purchases, Verisae clients will be offered the flexibility to purchase the RDM energy hardware either directly from RDM or from Verisae.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics