5 Marketplace Trends That Will Shape the Green Economy and Change Brands
The dawn of a more resourceful, creative and sustainable economy is beginning, with a growing number of New Consumers re-thinking what really matters and creating new ways to do more with less. BBMG’s Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski introduce you to these values-aspirational, practical purchasers and share five emblematic trends that show how this group is taking sustainability from buzz to tipping point.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform