5 Marketplace Trends That Will Shape the Green Economy and Change Brands
The dawn of a more resourceful, creative and sustainable economy is beginning, with a growing number of New Consumers re-thinking what really matters and creating new ways to do more with less. BBMG’s Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski introduce you to these values-aspirational, practical purchasers and share five emblematic trends that show how this group is taking sustainability from buzz to tipping point.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation