5 Marketplace Trends That Will Shape the Green Economy and Change Brands
The dawn of a more resourceful, creative and sustainable economy is beginning, with a growing number of New Consumers re-thinking what really matters and creating new ways to do more with less. BBMG’s Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski introduce you to these values-aspirational, practical purchasers and share five emblematic trends that show how this group is taking sustainability from buzz to tipping point.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.