Developments in Energy-Efficiency Technologies for Data Centers
Berkeley Entrepreneurs Forum provides a preview of the energy technologies that will drive a new generation of data processing and storage systems. As an increasing number of business, consumer and social transactions are conducted virtually or stored in the cloud, more and more data center capacity is coming online. Even taking electricity costs as a constant, the expense of powering these data centers is growing rapidly so much so that companies are beginning to consider cutting data center costs as an avenue for competitive advantage. Luckily, a picture of the next generation data center is beginning to emerge, and at its heart are cutting-edge energy efficiency technologies.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned