Honeywell Launches Cloud-Based Analytics for Building Management
Honeywell has released Attune Advisory Services, a suite of professional services that combines cloud-based tools and analytics with a global network of operations centers and energy and facility experts, to provide enhancements that the company says can reduce utility bills and operating expenses up to 20 percent.
Attune Advisory Services provides technology and support to gain baseline awareness of building performance, make improvements to reduce energy and operations costs, and define an ongoing strategy to manage and optimize a facility, the company says.
According to Honeywell, without monitoring and maintenance, the efficiency performance of building systems and equipment can degrade by as much as 5 percent every year.
In other building management news, HonestBuildings.com has launched the beta version of its free web service that, when complete, will allow users to find and compare information, ratings and reviews for any commercial or residential building in the U.S. Anyone searching the site can view building energy data along with information on building size, location, and any completed renovations.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?