Honeywell Launches Cloud-Based Analytics for Building Management
Honeywell has released Attune Advisory Services, a suite of professional services that combines cloud-based tools and analytics with a global network of operations centers and energy and facility experts, to provide enhancements that the company says can reduce utility bills and operating expenses up to 20 percent.
Attune Advisory Services provides technology and support to gain baseline awareness of building performance, make improvements to reduce energy and operations costs, and define an ongoing strategy to manage and optimize a facility, the company says.
According to Honeywell, without monitoring and maintenance, the efficiency performance of building systems and equipment can degrade by as much as 5 percent every year.
In other building management news, HonestBuildings.com has launched the beta version of its free web service that, when complete, will allow users to find and compare information, ratings and reviews for any commercial or residential building in the U.S. Anyone searching the site can view building energy data along with information on building size, location, and any completed renovations.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor
- Denver Zoo Halts Biomass Project
- New York City Continues to Blaze Building Efficiency Trail with Launch of Its Data-Driven NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Support Builds for Marrying Printable Electronics and Smart Buildings
- Six Steps to a Winning GRESB Audit
- Mexico Shopping for 2M Smart Meters
- Raleigh, N.C. Finally Getting its LEDs
- Wireless Can Make for a More Energy-Efficient BAS System