Honeywell Launches Cloud-Based Analytics for Building Management
Honeywell has released Attune Advisory Services, a suite of professional services that combines cloud-based tools and analytics with a global network of operations centers and energy and facility experts, to provide enhancements that the company says can reduce utility bills and operating expenses up to 20 percent.
Attune Advisory Services provides technology and support to gain baseline awareness of building performance, make improvements to reduce energy and operations costs, and define an ongoing strategy to manage and optimize a facility, the company says.
According to Honeywell, without monitoring and maintenance, the efficiency performance of building systems and equipment can degrade by as much as 5 percent every year.
In other building management news, HonestBuildings.com has launched the beta version of its free web service that, when complete, will allow users to find and compare information, ratings and reviews for any commercial or residential building in the U.S. Anyone searching the site can view building energy data along with information on building size, location, and any completed renovations.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves