Honeywell Launches Cloud-Based Analytics for Building Management
Honeywell has released Attune Advisory Services, a suite of professional services that combines cloud-based tools and analytics with a global network of operations centers and energy and facility experts, to provide enhancements that the company says can reduce utility bills and operating expenses up to 20 percent.
Attune Advisory Services provides technology and support to gain baseline awareness of building performance, make improvements to reduce energy and operations costs, and define an ongoing strategy to manage and optimize a facility, the company says.
According to Honeywell, without monitoring and maintenance, the efficiency performance of building systems and equipment can degrade by as much as 5 percent every year.
In other building management news, HonestBuildings.com has launched the beta version of its free web service that, when complete, will allow users to find and compare information, ratings and reviews for any commercial or residential building in the U.S. Anyone searching the site can view building energy data along with information on building size, location, and any completed renovations.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida