Summit Energy Releases Latest DashboardView
DV provides Summit clients with secure access to energy and environmental data, reports and summaries. The newly-launched version can respond to individual users’ preferences with increased configuration options, the company says.
DV now offers each user a completely customizable homepage, the option to view DV in more than 10 different languages, and dozens of currency and unit-of-measurement options. In the new version, several bolt-on modules and upgrades address a wide variety of abatement concerns through improved project management, goal setting, forecasting and scenario planning, Summit says.
The product can analyze information at every level of the organization to provide business intelligence on carbon emissions, waste reductions, savings achieved, costs avoided and resources mitigated, the company says.
Schneider Electric acquired Summit Energy about a year ago. Summit became part of Schneider’s Energy Solutions group.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B