Summit Energy Releases Latest DashboardView
DV provides Summit clients with secure access to energy and environmental data, reports and summaries. The newly-launched version can respond to individual users‚Äô preferences with increased configuration options, the company says.
DV now offers each user a completely customizable homepage, the option to view DV in more than 10 different languages, and dozens of currency and unit-of-measurement options. In the new version, several bolt-on modules and upgrades address a wide variety of abatement concerns through improved project management, goal setting, forecasting and scenario planning, Summit says.
The product can analyze information at every level of the organization to provide business intelligence on carbon emissions, waste reductions, savings achieved, costs avoided and resources mitigated, the company says.
Schneider Electric acquired Summit Energy about a year ago. Summit became part of Schneider‚Äôs Energy Solutions group.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System