Summit Energy Releases Latest DashboardView
DV provides Summit clients with secure access to energy and environmental data, reports and summaries. The newly-launched version can respond to individual users’ preferences with increased configuration options, the company says.
DV now offers each user a completely customizable homepage, the option to view DV in more than 10 different languages, and dozens of currency and unit-of-measurement options. In the new version, several bolt-on modules and upgrades address a wide variety of abatement concerns through improved project management, goal setting, forecasting and scenario planning, Summit says.
The product can analyze information at every level of the organization to provide business intelligence on carbon emissions, waste reductions, savings achieved, costs avoided and resources mitigated, the company says.
Schneider Electric acquired Summit Energy about a year ago. Summit became part of Schneider’s Energy Solutions group.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store