Summit Energy Releases Latest DashboardView
DV provides Summit clients with secure access to energy and environmental data, reports and summaries. The newly-launched version can respond to individual users’ preferences with increased configuration options, the company says.
DV now offers each user a completely customizable homepage, the option to view DV in more than 10 different languages, and dozens of currency and unit-of-measurement options. In the new version, several bolt-on modules and upgrades address a wide variety of abatement concerns through improved project management, goal setting, forecasting and scenario planning, Summit says.
The product can analyze information at every level of the organization to provide business intelligence on carbon emissions, waste reductions, savings achieved, costs avoided and resources mitigated, the company says.
Schneider Electric acquired Summit Energy about a year ago. Summit became part of Schneider’s Energy Solutions group.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls