QA Graphics Launches Data Manager 3.0
QA Graphics, a company that specializes in control system graphics for the building automation industry, has released version 3.0 of Data Manager, an integral component of its Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard.
Data Manager is capable of gathering real-time data from multiple buildings across multiple locations. Version 3.0 supports building performance feedback via internet-connected computers, smart phones, and tablet devices such as Apple’s iPad, making connecting to Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard easier, QA says.
The new product offers integrated data access within the Microsoft platform, allowing companies to store and report all data from all their buildings within one Microsoft SQL database and export the data to programs such as Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
QA Graphics says it offers a variety of different products for real-time data access and display when integrating the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard. These include a fully programmable controller that can act as the gateway to the building automation system or meters, and an application programming interface that allows clients to write their own web service and share building data without the use of the gateway device.
QA also offers custom solutions including applications that work with both the Johnson Controls and NiagaraAX software frameworks, both of which eliminate the need for the gateway component.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls