QA Graphics Launches Data Manager 3.0
QA Graphics, a company that specializes in control system graphics for the building automation industry, has released version 3.0 of Data Manager, an integral component of its Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard.
Data Manager is capable of gathering real-time data from multiple buildings across multiple locations. Version 3.0 supports building performance feedback via internet-connected computers, smart phones, and tablet devices such as Apple’s iPad, making connecting to Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard easier, QA says.
The new product offers integrated data access within the Microsoft platform, allowing companies to store and report all data from all their buildings within one Microsoft SQL database and export the data to programs such as Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
QA Graphics says it offers a variety of different products for real-time data access and display when integrating the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard. These include a fully programmable controller that can act as the gateway to the building automation system or meters, and an application programming interface that allows clients to write their own web service and share building data without the use of the gateway device.
QA also offers custom solutions including applications that work with both the Johnson Controls and NiagaraAX software frameworks, both of which eliminate the need for the gateway component.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016