QA Graphics Launches Data Manager 3.0
QA Graphics, a company that specializes in control system graphics for the building automation industry, has released version 3.0 of Data Manager, an integral component of its Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard.
Data Manager is capable of gathering real-time data from multiple buildings across multiple locations. Version 3.0 supports building performance feedback via internet-connected computers, smart phones, and tablet devices such as Apple’s iPad, making connecting to Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard easier, QA says.
The new product offers integrated data access within the Microsoft platform, allowing companies to store and report all data from all their buildings within one Microsoft SQL database and export the data to programs such as Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
QA Graphics says it offers a variety of different products for real-time data access and display when integrating the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard. These include a fully programmable controller that can act as the gateway to the building automation system or meters, and an application programming interface that allows clients to write their own web service and share building data without the use of the gateway device.
QA also offers custom solutions including applications that work with both the Johnson Controls and NiagaraAX software frameworks, both of which eliminate the need for the gateway component.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market