LGR Introduces New Industrial Emissions Analyzer
Los Gatos Research says its new analyzer is the first to enable comprehensive monitoring of industrial combustion processes for greenhouse gas emissions compliance. Specifically, the Industrial Emissions Analyzer (CO, CO2, H2O, O2) can simultaneously measure all key combustion products (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, water vapor and oxygen).
LGR says that the new industrial emissions analyzer measures each gas independently with practically zero crosstalk between the four components, or with other trace gases, such as unburned hydrocarbons. Two models are currently offered: a standard model with total uncertainty less than 1%, and an enhanced performance version with total uncertainty less than 0.03% of measured mole fractions over the entire range of operating temperatures from 0 to 45 degrees C.
“Reliable monitoring of large industrial emitters like power plants and chemical production plants and refineries cannot be achieved simply by calculation and self-reporting,” says LGR President Dr. Doug Baer. “Plant owners, monitoring agencies and other stakeholders need objective, reliable measurements in order to improve efficiencies.”
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant