LGR Introduces New Industrial Emissions Analyzer
Los Gatos Research says its new analyzer is the first to enable comprehensive monitoring of industrial combustion processes for greenhouse gas emissions compliance. Specifically, the Industrial Emissions Analyzer (CO, CO2, H2O, O2) can simultaneously measure all key combustion products (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, water vapor and oxygen).
LGR says that the new industrial emissions analyzer measures each gas independently with practically zero crosstalkÂ between the four components, or with other trace gases, such as unburned hydrocarbons. Two models are currently offered: a standard model with total uncertainty less than 1%, and an enhanced performance version with total uncertainty less than 0.03% of measured mole fractions over the entire range of operating temperatures from 0 to 45 degrees C.
“Reliable monitoring of large industrial emitters like power plants and chemical production plants and refineries cannot be achieved simply by calculation and self-reporting,” says LGR President Dr. Doug Baer. “Plant owners, monitoring agencies and other stakeholders need objective, reliable measurements in order to improve efficiencies.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses