LGR Introduces New Industrial Emissions Analyzer
Los Gatos Research says its new analyzer is the first to enable comprehensive monitoring of industrial combustion processes for greenhouse gas emissions compliance. Specifically, the Industrial Emissions Analyzer (CO, CO2, H2O, O2) can simultaneously measure all key combustion products (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, water vapor and oxygen).
LGR says that the new industrial emissions analyzer measures each gas independently with practically zero crosstalk between the four components, or with other trace gases, such as unburned hydrocarbons. Two models are currently offered: a standard model with total uncertainty less than 1%, and an enhanced performance version with total uncertainty less than 0.03% of measured mole fractions over the entire range of operating temperatures from 0 to 45 degrees C.
“Reliable monitoring of large industrial emitters like power plants and chemical production plants and refineries cannot be achieved simply by calculation and self-reporting,” says LGR President Dr. Doug Baer. “Plant owners, monitoring agencies and other stakeholders need objective, reliable measurements in order to improve efficiencies.”
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners