Cree Unveils Variety of New XLamp LEDs
Cree Inc. launched new mid-power LEDs that give users the flexibility to choose XLamp ML products for a variety of lighting applications, including architectural, hospitality, emergency vehicle, decorative lighting, and linear florescent LED replacement, the company says. The expanded XLamp ML line is now available in red, green and blue color options, as well as in high-voltage. The line now also offers three different price points for the LEDs.
The ML-C LED delivers luminous flux up to 37 lumens in cool white (5000 K) and up to 31 lumens in warm white (3000 K), both at 100 mA. The series versions of XLamp ML-C and ML-E white LEDs have typical voltages of 6.4V and 9.6V, respectively, at 50 mA.
The entire family of XLamp ML white LEDs provides 6000 hours of LM-80 data available now, which can speed up the Energy Star qualification process. The XLamp ML white family is also available in minimum 80, 85 and 90 CRI options.
“Providing the broadest portfolio of LED components is essential to accelerate LED adoption,” says Mike Watson, Cree senior marketing director, LED components.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B