Cree Unveils Variety of New XLamp LEDs
Cree Inc. launched new mid-power LEDs that give users the flexibility to choose XLamp ML products for a variety of lighting applications, including architectural, hospitality, emergency vehicle, decorative lighting, and linear florescent LED replacement, the company says. The expanded XLamp ML line is now available in red, green and blue color options, as well as in high-voltage. The line now also offers three different price points for the LEDs.
The ML-C LED delivers luminous flux up to 37 lumens in cool white (5000 K) and up to 31 lumens in warm white (3000 K), both at 100 mA. The series versions of XLamp ML-C and ML-E white LEDs have typical voltages of 6.4V and 9.6V, respectively, at 50 mA.
The entire family of XLamp ML white LEDs provides 6000 hours of LM-80 data available now, which can speed up the Energy Star qualification process. The XLamp ML white family is also available in minimum 80, 85 and 90 CRI options.
“Providing the broadest portfolio of LED components is essential to accelerate LED adoption,” says Mike Watson, Cree senior marketing director, LED components.
Energy Manager News
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills
- Study: State RPS Policies Have Yielded Sizable Consumer Savings
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break