Bridgelux Expands Decor Ultra-high Color Rendering LED Array Series
Bridgelux Inc. has expanded its Decor line of ultra-high color rendering index (CRI) LED arrays. The Decor 97 CRI product series now offers increased efficiency as well as a broader range of light sources, from 500 to 5000 operational lumens in three color temperatures (2700, 3000 and 3500K), the company says,.
With a CRI of 97 and a 3-step MacAdam Ellipse color control option, the Decor arrays enable lighting designers to render a full palette of colors over a wide range of light levels to create sophisticated lighting effects, according to Bridgelux. The Decor series has been spectrally engineered to virtually replicate the light quality of halogen and incandescent light sources, and deliver R9 and R15 values of 98, to both enhance reds and more accurately represent many skin tones.
The Decor arrays feature the same form factors as current Bridgelux array products, allowing a simple upgrade path for existing customers while minimizing design efforts. The expansion of the line addresses the growing demand in retail and hospitality lighting, Bridgelux says.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution