The Sustainability Consortium’s Sustainability Measurement & Reporting System
The Sustainability Consortium is developing a standardized framework for the communication of sustainability-related information throughout the product value chain. Here’s a look at the framework, called the Sustainability Measurement & Reporting System (SMRS), which would serve as a common, global platform for companies to measure and report on product sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation