Understanding Load Response Strategies: What’s the Real Value of Your Megawatt Reduction?
Join Constellation Energy, Pike Research’s Marianne Hedin and Environmental Leader for a one-hour educational webinar outlining what your enterprise needs to take advantage of load response opportunities on Wednesday, April 18, 2012, at 11am PST/2pm EST.
Marianne Hedin, senior analyst with Pike Research, will provide a market overview including key trends and attitudes around energy as an income generating asset. She’ll share insights on:
- Demand response and energy efficiency – what’s the difference?
- Number and type of existing demand response programs
- Key players and stakeholders
- Key trends, drivers and challenges – U.S. and international markets
- Today’s and tomorrow’s market opportunity
You’ll also hear from Chris Cantone, senior vice president, load response sales, with Constellation Energy. Chris will uncover common myths, explain the difference between load response and demand response, and introduce you to new, innovative programs that can put dollars back in your budget and lower your overall energy cost. He’ll share real world success stories on how leading companies today are maximizing and monetizing energy value and reducing cost through an active energy management strategy.
All webinar attendees will also receive the complimentary whitepaper, “Strategic Load Response: Uncovering the Real Value of Your Megawatt Reduction.”
For more information and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant