Understanding Load Response Strategies: What’s the Real Value of Your Megawatt Reduction?
Join Constellation Energy, Pike Research’s Marianne Hedin and Environmental Leader for a one-hour educational webinar outlining what your enterprise needs to take advantage of load response opportunities on Wednesday, April 18, 2012, at 11am PST/2pm EST.
Marianne Hedin, senior analyst with Pike Research, will provide a market overview including key trends and attitudes around energy as an income generating asset. She’ll share insights on:
- Demand response and energy efficiency – what’s the difference?
- Number and type of existing demand response programs
- Key players and stakeholders
- Key trends, drivers and challenges – U.S. and international markets
- Today’s and tomorrow’s market opportunity
You’ll also hear from Chris Cantone, senior vice president, load response sales, with Constellation Energy. Chris will uncover common myths, explain the difference between load response and demand response, and introduce you to new, innovative programs that can put dollars back in your budget and lower your overall energy cost. He’ll share real world success stories on how leading companies today are maximizing and monetizing energy value and reducing cost through an active energy management strategy.
All webinar attendees will also receive the complimentary whitepaper, “Strategic Load Response: Uncovering the Real Value of Your Megawatt Reduction.”
For more information and to register, click here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses