PE International’s SoFi 5 Software Aims to Enhance Enterprise Sustainability Performance
Sustainable business software provider PE International has launched a new version of its SoFi software, SoFi 5. The newest version is capable of intuitively determining a company’s needs and responding appropriately with “peer-tested and verified solutions,” the company says.
The SoFi software is designed to help sustainability executives move their organizations towards a better understanding of their complete environmental profile, from energy consumption, water use, and carbon emissions to all manner of social, environmental and economic impacts across operations and supply chain. PE International says the SoFi 5 software does this by:
- Building an information landscape: integrating all of an enterprise’s existing datasets, including automated data aggregation from existing IT systems, by using questionnaire technology and data characterization for environmental, social and economic impacts and risks.
- Measuring current sustainability performance against extensive sector-specific benchmark datasets through executive dashboards for sustainability KPIs, flexible benchmarking platform and performance gap analysis.
- Uncovering performance gaps and identifying and evaluating real-world improvement opportunities including cost benefit analyses. This is accomplished using SoFi 5’s more than 130,000 best practice datasets, complete with ROI analysis and scenario-modeling for processes and products.
- Building and executing ongoing improvement plans: Any executive tasked with environmental improvements is provided with a checklist of practical options ranging from quick fixes to longer term investments that offer improvement and increasing ROI.
- Communicating results: Templates for GRI, CDP, and SAM/DJSI allow users to communicate the enterprise’s success to customers, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders.
SoFi 5 contains over 130,000 constantly updated best practice datasets and 15,000 external benchmarks, fully appraised for cost and environmental savings, to help users identify improvement opportunities.
PE International says SoFi software is being used by Fortune 500 companies including Siemens, Carnival Corporation, Kraft Foods, Adidas and Munich Re.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report