Environmental & Energy Executive Moves: Siemens, EnerNOC, Vestas, DONG
Siemens: The technology firm has appointed Matthias Rebellius to lead its Building Technologies Division of the Infrastructure & Cities Sector in the United States. Rebellius will succeed Andreas Schierenbeck who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
EnerNOC: The demand response firm has named Gerry Wilson as Chief Information Officer. In this role, Wilson will drive EnerNOC’s IT strategy across its global operations. He most recently worked as Vice President and CIO at Unica Corporation, now part of IBM.
Vestas Wind Systems: The wind turbine manufacturer has appointed Dag Gunnar Andresen as new CFO and member of the executive management. He is expected to take up office around 1 August this year.
DONG Energy: The Danish energy company has appointed Henrik Poulsen as its chief executive officer. Poulsen joins from telecommunications company TDC, where he is currently CEO.
Aqua-Chem: The water treatment products company has named Thomas Gillcrist as CFO and Ron Shook as pharmaceutical applications engineer. Gillcrist comes to Aqua-Chem from CUSTOMatrix Inc., where he served as a principal in strategic services for the past five years. Shook moves up from a position as Aqua-Chem’s business development manager.
SunWize Technologies: Kevin Cunningham has been appointed chief financial officer of the sustainable energy technology firm. Cunningham will be responsible for controllership, accounting, treasury and all other financial functions at SunWize.
Power Assure: The data center infrastructure and energy management provider has announced the appointment of Peter Maltbaek to vice president of channel sales. Maltbaek bring 30 years of experience in international business development and partner management in the IT and energy industries to the firm.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool