ORD Airport Vertical Gardens Feed 10,000 People Per Year
Chicago O’Hare Airport contains an aeroponic vegetable garden that feeds 10,000+ people a year, according to growingyourgreens.com. The airport grows 1,100 crops at one time in the garden’s vertical tower.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned