Lumenergi Extends Building Lighting Controls for Scalability
Lumenergi, a provider of network-controlled lighting energy management networks, has extended its product line with Room Solution, which brings Lumenergiâ€™s intelligent lighting control network down to small spaces. Room Solution offers a customizable system that integrates most lamp types and existing building infrastructure with local dimming and control. Customers starting with the Room Solution now have the flexibility to extend their lighting control system beyond a small space to an entire building, according to the company.
Room Solution offers up to 50 percent energy savings for smaller spaces without the need for external power to any components, centralized control software or networked servers.
Many commercial renovations start with one room at a time, and often they are dealing with a mixture of existing lamp types and wiring configurations that introduce complexity, says Susie Minton, VP of marketing for Lumenergi. “With Room Solution, customers can integrate old and new at their own pace and approach lighting energy management without unnecessary complexity, disruption or waste,â€ť she adds.â€śLumenergiâ€™s integrated lighting control solutions enable building owners and operators to act with insight,â€ť said Barry Weinbaum, President and CEO of Lumenergi. â€śWe give lighting control back to our customers, whether itâ€™s the ability to customize tuning of a buildingâ€™s lighting operation, or optimize central control in a particular building, area or zone via reports that pinpoint energy waste and enable corrective action. Without requiring unnecessary technology or building operation disruptions, Lumenergiâ€™s powerful solution set allows customers to achieve their savings, their way.â€ť
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs