Panoramic Power’s P3E Designed to Save Energy, Detects Malfunctions Early
Panoramic Power has launched its P3E device-level energy management system for commercial and industrial properties.
The cloud-based system generates real-time alerts on buildings’ energy efficiency, and enables users to reduce energy costs and identify operations and maintenance issues such as equipment malfunctions before a major problem occurs, the company says.
Self-powered wireless sensors (pictured) collect data from individual circuits, and provide real-time information to Panoramic’s cloud-based (SaaS) P3E analytic platform. The company says the sensors can be installed on hundreds of circuits in a matter of hours, and once installed, never require maintenance, service or battery replacement.
The Panoramic Power P3E Bridge series, part of the P3E platform, receives information from multiple sensors, processes it and routes the information to Panoramic Power’s analytics in the cloud. Customers can then access data and analytics through the platform’s dashboard, set up alerts and automatically receive reports.
The dashboard provides user with several options to view energy consumption, from an individual device or circuit to a facility’s holistic energy consumption, and from a single site to multiple sites. Dashboard views include: consumption patterns, daily energy usage, carbon footprint indicator, energy distribution by load type, alerts, monthly forecast, navigation map, and multi-location benchmarks.
Supporting graphs and analytic capabilities are available at the click of a mouse. For example, users can view comparison over time of a single load, or compare between different loads and heat maps.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging