Panoramic Power’s P3E Designed to Save Energy, Detects Malfunctions Early
Panoramic Power has launched its P3E device-level energy management system for commercial and industrial properties.
The cloud-based system generates real-time alerts on buildings’ energy efficiency, and enables users to reduce energy costs and identify operations and maintenance issues such as equipment malfunctions before a major problem occurs, the company says.
Self-powered wireless sensors (pictured) collect data from individual circuits, and provide real-time information to Panoramic’s cloud-based (SaaS) P3E analytic platform. The company says the sensors can be installed on hundreds of circuits in a matter of hours, and once installed, never require maintenance, service or battery replacement.
The Panoramic Power P3E Bridge series, part of the P3E platform, receives information from multiple sensors, processes it and routes the information to Panoramic Power’s analytics in the cloud. Customers can then access data and analytics through the platform’s dashboard, set up alerts and automatically receive reports.
The dashboard provides user with several options to view energy consumption, from an individual device or circuit to a facility’s holistic energy consumption, and from a single site to multiple sites. Dashboard views include: consumption patterns, daily energy usage, carbon footprint indicator, energy distribution by load type, alerts, monthly forecast, navigation map, and multi-location benchmarks.
Supporting graphs and analytic capabilities are available at the click of a mouse. For example, users can view comparison over time of a single load, or compare between different loads and heat maps.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend