Going Beyond Compliance: Best-in-Class Environmental Performance
Join Environmental Leader on Wednesday, May 23rd, 8am Pacific/11am Eastern for a webinar discussing how to reach beyond environment, health and safety regulations to enhance efficiency, improve competitiveness and reduce risks.
An increasing number of companies are re-evaluating their EH&S programs. This re-assessment is leading to an expanded role for EH&S as companies look to not only ensure compliance, but also to better understand their risks and opportunities and deliver on business and sustainability objectives.
Traditionally, compliance has been considered a “burden” and a drain on an organizations resources, time and budget. In addition, ineffective environmental management can expose organizations to significant risk and increase operational complexities.
In this live webcast, you will hear how best-in class companies are addressing the expanded role of EH&S and applying vital technology to transform the burden of compliance into an opportunity to drive operational efficiencies, enhance sustainability performance, and reduce overall risks.
Register here to join The Dow Chemical Company along with experts from Aberdeen and IHS as they discuss best practices in EHS and sustainability management and provide critical insight from companies who have put these best practices into action.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The profile and unique qualities of leaders in EH&S
- Strategies for streamlining compliance work processes to reduce risks and improve competitiveness
- Key success factors in evolving an EH&S program, including cross-functional collaboration and training
- How data can help create a roadmap for continuous improvement, provide a foundation for better decisions and drive action.
Register now and don’t miss this chance to hear firsthand how leading companies are going beyond compliance to optimize processes and deliver best-in-class environmental performance.
Click here and scroll down for speaker bios and registration information.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy