University of Texas Taps Locus’ ePortal for Compliance
The University of Texas at El Paso has selected software company Locus Technologies’ ePortal platform to provide an integrated system for monitoring and managing its compliance needs at its main campus.
The UTEP EH&S department is responsible for a variety of regulatory compliance issues at the campus, which is undergoing a major expansion, with more than $290 million in new construction and renovation projects underway. University facilities services are designing new buildings to meet LEED specifications, re-designing landscaping to conserve water, and retrofitting existing facilities to reduce energy and water consumption.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland