University of Texas Taps Locus’ ePortal for Compliance
The University of Texas at El Paso has selected software company Locus Technologies’ ePortal platform to provide an integrated system for monitoring and managing its compliance needs at its main campus.
The UTEP EH&S department is responsible for a variety of regulatory compliance issues at the campus, which is undergoing a major expansion, with more than $290 million in new construction and renovation projects underway. University facilities services are designing new buildings to meet LEED specifications, re-designing landscaping to conserve water, and retrofitting existing facilities to reduce energy and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy