University of Texas Taps Locus’ ePortal for Compliance
The University of Texas at El Paso has selected software company Locus Technologies’ ePortal platform to provide an integrated system for monitoring and managing its compliance needs at its main campus.
The UTEP EH&S department is responsible for a variety of regulatory compliance issues at the campus, which is undergoing a major expansion, with more than $290 million in new construction and renovation projects underway. University facilities services are designing new buildings to meet LEED specifications, re-designing landscaping to conserve water, and retrofitting existing facilities to reduce energy and water consumption.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables