3E Unveils Product Compliance Content System for SAP Material Master
3E Company, a provider of EH&S compliance and information management services, unveiled Ariel Data Manager (ADM)-MM, a product compliance content solution that helps material managers optimize SAP Material Master (MM) as a central source for storing and retrieving material-specific data in SAP.
Productive business and regulatory compliance management demands frequent, rapid, direct, and easy access to product information from raw material suppliers. The new solution enables SAP MM users to streamline business processes and reduce costs by collecting, managing, and integrating critical regulatory product compliance documents directly into their SAP systems, the company says.
According to 3E, ADM-MM’s content management features enable users to import robust document sets, including Safety Data Sheets (SDS), compliance declarations, technical data sheets, and material declarations, directly into SAP MM for association with purchase requisitions, bills of materials, and finished goods. The feature streamlines the uploading and updating of compliance documents into SAP MM, saving valuable time and increasing efficiency and consistency across the entire organization.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend