3E Unveils Product Compliance Content System for SAP Material Master
3E Company, a provider of EH&S compliance and information management services, unveiled Ariel Data Manager (ADM)-MM, a product compliance content solution that helps material managers optimize SAP Material Master (MM) as a central source for storing and retrieving material-specific data in SAP.
Productive business and regulatory compliance management demands frequent, rapid, direct, and easy access to product information from raw material suppliers. The new solution enables SAP MM users to streamline business processes and reduce costs by collecting, managing, and integrating critical regulatory product compliance documents directly into their SAP systems, the company says.
According to 3E, ADM-MM’s content management features enable users to import robust document sets, including Safety Data Sheets (SDS), compliance declarations, technical data sheets, and material declarations, directly into SAP MM for association with purchase requisitions, bills of materials, and finished goods. The feature streamlines the uploading and updating of compliance documents into SAP MM, saving valuable time and increasing efficiency and consistency across the entire organization.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool