New York Power Authority Discusses Conservation and Sustainability
New York Power authority executives John Suloway and Ed Alkiewicz discuss with HydroWorld.com the utility’s Little Beaver Island habitat improvement project, environmental sustainability, and the challenges faced in receiving FERC approval.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned