Gary Neville on Sustainability in Sport
The Carbon Trust recently launched a carbon ‘footprinting gallery’ – an event that championed the work of a selection of customers.
Gary Neville opened the gallery with a brief talk about his interest in sustainability and roles as founder of Sustainability in Sport and as the Environmental Ambassador for Manchester United.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem