Gary Neville on Sustainability in Sport
The Carbon Trust recently launched a carbon ‘footprinting gallery’ – an event that championed the work of a selection of customers.
Gary Neville opened the gallery with a brief talk about his interest in sustainability and roles as founder of Sustainability in Sport and as the Environmental Ambassador for Manchester United.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform