Gary Neville on Sustainability in Sport
The Carbon Trust recently launched a carbon ‘footprinting gallery’ – an event that championed the work of a selection of customers.
Gary Neville opened the gallery with a brief talk about his interest in sustainability and roles as founder of Sustainability in Sport and as the Environmental Ambassador for Manchester United.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls