Gary Neville on Sustainability in Sport
The Carbon Trust recently launched a carbon ‘footprinting gallery’ – an event that championed the work of a selection of customers.
Gary Neville opened the gallery with a brief talk about his interest in sustainability and roles as founder of Sustainability in Sport and as the Environmental Ambassador for Manchester United.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED