Deloitte: Life Cycle Assessments Can Add Value
Using such an approach can also enhance a company’s green branding, according to the report. One company that produces plant-based milks used an LCA to compare the environmental impacts of its products with those of conventional milk. It now uses those results as part of its advertising campaign, promoting both personal and environmental benefits of its products.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation