Panel at the Global Aerospace Summit 2012 discuss how the environment, fuel prices and legislation impact the civil aviation industry.
• Marion C. Blakey, Chair, International Coordinating Council of Aerospace Industries Associations (ICCAIA), President & CEO of Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA)
• Mary Ellen Jones, President., Engine Alliance
• Ian Jopson, Head of Environmental and Community Affairs, NATS, member, ICAO’s Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (CAEP)
• Vincent Schachter, Vice-President Research & Development, Total Gas & Power
• Captain Chris Schroeder, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Environment & Fuel Projects, Qatar Airways
• Darrin Morgan, Director, Sustainable Aviation Fuels Strategy, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
• Miles Cowdry, Director, Global Corporate Development, Rolls-Royce