Aquatech Unveils Modular Evaporator System
Aquatech will unveil its Smartmod modular evaporator technology for the oil sands market at the 2012 Global Petroleum Show.
It utilizes a vertical tube falling film evaporator design to treat produced water sources. Aquatech says that the benefits of Smartmod over conventional evaporator systems include 10% lower power consumption. Its multiple section design ensures ASME distillate quality, and on-line washing allows for continuous distillate production at >70% of design capacity during washing.
The product is also engineered to minimize field installation labor and costs. With its reduced center of mass and evaporator weight, the smartmod module and vessels eliminate the need for building a large evaporator building or expensive foundation labor and materials, according to the company. There’s also a reduction in freight costs for transportation of the complete system to site.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management