Eco-Products Launches Post-Consumer Recycled and Reusable Event Cup
Eco-Products says it has launched the first reusable “event” cup made from post-consumer recycled content. The cup is made from 25% post-consumer recycled polypropolene and will see its first use next month at Planet Bluegrassâ€™s 39th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, CO.
After the event in Telluride, these cups will see use at three other Planet Bluegrass events throughout the summer including the 40th Annual RockyGrass, the 22nd Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, and Yonder Mountain String Bandâ€™s Kinfolk Celebration â€“ all to take place at Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons, CO.
At all four events attendees will be instructed to either take the cups home for further use, or to deposit them in special bins where they will be collected and later recycled for use at next yearâ€™s events.
The cup is available in a 16 ounce â€śtallâ€ť size for other events interested in moving to a recycled and reusable solution for beverages.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store