Eco-Products Launches Post-Consumer Recycled and Reusable Event Cup
Eco-Products says it has launched the first reusable “event” cup made from post-consumer recycled content. The cup is made from 25% post-consumer recycled polypropolene and will see its first use next month at Planet Bluegrass‚Äôs 39th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, CO.
After the event in Telluride, these cups will see use at three other Planet Bluegrass events throughout the summer including the 40th Annual RockyGrass, the 22nd Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, and Yonder Mountain String Band‚Äôs Kinfolk Celebration ‚Äď all to take place at Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons, CO.
At all four events attendees will be instructed to either take the cups home for further use, or to deposit them in special bins where they will be collected and later recycled for use at next year‚Äôs events.
The cup is available in a 16 ounce ‚Äútall‚ÄĚ size for other events interested in moving to a recycled and reusable solution for beverages.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B