Eco-Products Launches Post-Consumer Recycled and Reusable Event Cup
Eco-Products says it has launched the first reusable “event” cup made from post-consumer recycled content. The cup is made from 25% post-consumer recycled polypropolene and will see its first use next month at Planet Bluegrassâ€™s 39th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, CO.
After the event in Telluride, these cups will see use at three other Planet Bluegrass events throughout the summer including the 40th Annual RockyGrass, the 22nd Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, and Yonder Mountain String Bandâ€™s Kinfolk Celebration â€“ all to take place at Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons, CO.
At all four events attendees will be instructed to either take the cups home for further use, or to deposit them in special bins where they will be collected and later recycled for use at next yearâ€™s events.
The cup is available in a 16 ounce â€śtallâ€ť size for other events interested in moving to a recycled and reusable solution for beverages.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility