Eco-Products Launches Post-Consumer Recycled and Reusable Event Cup
Eco-Products says it has launched the first reusable “event” cup made from post-consumer recycled content. The cup is made from 25% post-consumer recycled polypropolene and will see its first use next month at Planet Bluegrassâs 39th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, CO.
After the event in Telluride, these cups will see use at three other Planet Bluegrass events throughout the summer including the 40th Annual RockyGrass, the 22nd Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, and Yonder Mountain String Bandâs Kinfolk Celebration â all to take place at Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons, CO.
At all four events attendees will be instructed to either take the cups home for further use, or to deposit them in special bins where they will be collected and later recycled for use at next yearâs events.
The cup is available in a 16 ounce âtallâ size for other events interested in moving to a recycled and reusable solution for beverages.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers âSecond Opinionâ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland