GRI’s Mike Wallace Discusses Sustainability Reporting Standards
Recorded at the New Economics Institute Strategies for a New Economy Conference on June 9, 2012, Mike Wallace speaks about how his work as Director of Focal Point USA for the Global Reporting Initiative, which provides sustainability reporting standards and guidelines, advances the new economy movement.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities