GRI’s Mike Wallace Discusses Sustainability Reporting Standards
Recorded at the New Economics Institute Strategies for a New Economy Conference on June 9, 2012, Mike Wallace speaks about how his work as Director of Focal Point USA for the Global Reporting Initiative, which provides sustainability reporting standards and guidelines, advances the new economy movement.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate