Integrated Reporting: Achieve Business Value with Financial Grade Sustainability Data
Join Capgemini UK, the Global Reporting Initiative, CA Technologies and Environmental Leader for an hour-long integrated reporting webinar discussing how best-in-class companies are leveraging CDP disclosure, the GRI framework, sound business process and technology to unlock new opportunities through better transparency and accountability of their operations, on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, at 8 am PST/11 am EDT.
Demand for organizations and businesses to be sustainable is increasing at an exponential rate. Whether you’re a small or large, public or private organization, someone is inquiring about your sustainability performance. Organizations that tackle sustainability reporting must decide what information to disclose and to what level; how to ensure the data is credible while also driving value from this new source of information; and how to leverage existing frameworks or standards including GRI and CDP.
It’s no longer whether you report, but how you report. Stakeholders are increasingly requiring performance data be verified by a third party and are holding sustainability data to the same rigors as financial data. This demand for transparency and compliance requires a more systematic approach to data collection and reporting.
In this free webinar, you’ll:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the business imperatives executives cite for integrated reporting of sustainability performance;
- Hear about the guidance and best practices provided by CDP and GRI;
- Learn what to consider when evaluating technology solutions to support an effective sustainability management framework.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look