Solar Energy Applications for HVAC Systems
Sara Collins and Donna Peoples from Lennox International present “Solar Energy Applications for HVAC Systems” during the HVAC Sustainable Practices Workshop hosted and presented by the Office for Sustainability at the University of Texas – Pan American in Edinburg, Texas, March 21, 2012. Collins and Peoples explain Photovoltaic design, the differences between traditional String Inverter PV systems and Microinverter PV systems, and the integration of solar systems with commercial HVAC systems.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment