San Diego County Taps Reno for 7.3 Million Sq Ft of Efficiency Improvements
In conjunction with the County of San Diego Department of General Services, Reno ESP, a division of Reno Contracting launched in 2009, will employ various services including LEED consulting, whole building energy assessments, building energy/water usage analysis, distributed generation development and building commissioning services, to formulate sustainability recommendations for detailed energy and water conservation projects.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.