San Diego County Taps Reno for 7.3 Million Sq Ft of Efficiency Improvements
In conjunction with the County of San Diego Department of General Services, Reno ESP, a division of Reno Contracting launched in 2009, will employ various services including LEED consulting, whole building energy assessments, building energy/water usage analysis, distributed generation development and building commissioning services, to formulate sustainability recommendations for detailed energy and water conservation projects.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation