San Diego County Taps Reno for 7.3 Million Sq Ft of Efficiency Improvements
In conjunction with the County of San Diego Department of General Services, Reno ESP, a division of Reno Contracting launched in 2009, will employ various services including LEED consulting, whole building energy assessments, building energy/water usage analysis, distributed generation development and building commissioning services, to formulate sustainability recommendations for detailed energy and water conservation projects.
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED