New Analytics Application Powers Analysis of Total Energy Resource Consumption across Domains
Sustainability analytics company Energy Points unveiled EnergyPoints Analytics, an application to power resource management and planning decisions. EnergyPoints Analytics provides a normalized, one-to-one comparison of energy resource consumption across all domains, including water, electricity, transportation, gas, waste and materials, the company says.
Delivered on-premise or as a cloud application, EnergyPoints Analytics gives organizations the ability to track and evaluate energy resource consumption over time, providing an analysis of which environmental projects are having the greatest resource reduction and financial impact. It also enables organizations to set goals and identify the most effective projects to meet those goals within their budgets.
EnergyPoints Analytics factors in critical indicators, such as regional energy mix (coal, natural gas, renewables), resource location, life cycle analysis, scarcity, and stress, to generate the true value of consumed natural resources. Organizations can track and compare activities across multiple locations and resource domains from both a financial and environmental perspective, Energy Points says.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working