New Analytics Application Powers Analysis of Total Energy Resource Consumption across Domains
Sustainability analytics company Energy Points unveiled EnergyPoints Analytics, an application to power resource management and planning decisions. EnergyPoints Analytics provides a normalized, one-to-one comparison of energy resource consumption across all domains, including water, electricity, transportation, gas, waste and materials, the company says.
Delivered on-premise or as a cloud application, EnergyPoints Analytics gives organizations the ability to track and evaluate energy resource consumption over time, providing an analysis of which environmental projects are having the greatest resource reduction and financial impact. It also enables organizations to set goals and identify the most effective projects to meet those goals within their budgets.
EnergyPoints Analytics factors in critical indicators, such as regional energy mix (coal, natural gas, renewables), resource location, life cycle analysis, scarcity, and stress, to generate the true value of consumed natural resources. Organizations can track and compare activities across multiple locations and resource domains from both a financial and environmental perspective, Energy Points says.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024