Hotel Takes Part in Grey Water Recycling Pilot Project
Jordan’s tourism industry is booming but it’s placing a huge strain on ground water levels, according to a video from Deutsche Welle. But a new grey water recycling pilot project at a hotel could offer a solution.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate