Hotel Takes Part in Grey Water Recycling Pilot Project
Jordan’s tourism industry is booming but it’s placing a huge strain on ground water levels, according to a video from Deutsche Welle. But a new grey water recycling pilot project at a hotel could offer a solution.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation