Sustainability Q & A at Retail, Food & Drink Summit
Panel Q & A at the at the Global Retail Food & Drink Summit at the British Business Embassy, 9 Aug. 2012. Panel comprises:
Michael Buerk, Broadcaster
Tim Cofer, President, Kraft Foods Europe
John F Brock, Chairman and CEO, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
David North, Executive Director, Sustainable Consumption Institute, University of Manchester (on secondment from Tesco)
Richard Gillies, Director of Plan A, CSR & Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer Harriet Lamb, Executive Director, Fairtrade Foundation
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.