High Impact Sustainability Partnerships
How brands and non-profits can create meaningful progress and brand value through collaboration on environmental issues. In this LOHAS 2012 breakout session companies from the 1% for the Planet network explore how partnerships between businesses and causes of sustainability can create brand-value and important progress on environmental issues.
Melody Badgett – SVP Marketing, 1% for the Planet (moderator)
Jeff Cresswell – COO, Klean Kanteen
Sue Harvey Brown – Marketing Manager, Patagonia Footwear
Katie Wallace – Sustainability Specialist, New Belgium Brewing Company
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund