3Degrees Launches New Renewable Energy Products
3Degrees has launched three new Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) products: Regional Green Power RECs, Catalyst Wind RECs, and Brighter Schools Solar RECs. The REC offerings are certified by Green-e Energy, the nation’s leading voluntary certification program for renewable energy.
With these new 3Degrees products, organizations can not only match their electricity use with renewable energy, but also specify the type of green power projects they want to generate this energy, according to the company. For example, customers can make green power commitments designed to increase demand for green power generated in specific areas of the country (Regional Green Power RECs). Customers can make commitments designed to increase demand for wind power from projects that have come online on or after January 1, 2011 (Catalyst Wind RECs). And they can make commitments designed to increase demand for solar power from projects that are located at K-12 public schools (Brighter Schools Solar RECs).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management