Does the Language of Sustainability Need to Change?
From the City West Water Trade Waste and Business Resource Efficiency Seminar 2012. In this video, Dan Atkins from The Shaper Group discusses the changing face of business sustainability. There needs to be a change in the mindset where many organizations view sustainability initiatives as costly compliance measures. The business case for sustainability should include opportunities to gain new business, positively impact brand and market positioning, improve operational efficiency and improve product and process innovation.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years