Does the Language of Sustainability Need to Change?
From the City West Water Trade Waste and Business Resource Efficiency Seminar 2012. In this video, Dan Atkins from The Shaper Group discusses the changing face of business sustainability. There needs to be a change in the mindset where many organizations view sustainability initiatives as costly compliance measures. The business case for sustainability should include opportunities to gain new business, positively impact brand and market positioning, improve operational efficiency and improve product and process innovation.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’