Does the Language of Sustainability Need to Change?
From the City West Water Trade Waste and Business Resource Efficiency Seminar 2012. In this video, Dan Atkins from The Shaper Group discusses the changing face of business sustainability. There needs to be a change in the mindset where many organizations view sustainability initiatives as costly compliance measures. The business case for sustainability should include opportunities to gain new business, positively impact brand and market positioning, improve operational efficiency and improve product and process innovation.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macy’s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses