Does the Language of Sustainability Need to Change?
From the City West Water Trade Waste and Business Resource Efficiency Seminar 2012. In this video, Dan Atkins from The Shaper Group discusses the changing face of business sustainability. There needs to be a change in the mindset where many organizations view sustainability initiatives as costly compliance measures. The business case for sustainability should include opportunities to gain new business, positively impact brand and market positioning, improve operational efficiency and improve product and process innovation.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform