Ecofoot 2 Solar Mounting System Combines Benefits of Polymer with Integrated Grounding and Wire Management
Ecolibrium Solar has announced the release of Ecofoot 2, the first modular flat-roof solar mounting system that combines the benefits of polymer with integrated grounding and wire management, the company says. This new product utilizes the key components of the original Ecofoot: speed, low-parts count, and cost effectiveness, plus the inclusion of integrated grounding, wire management, and increased weatherability.
The enhanced material benefits of the new Ecofoot 2 include the lowest cost per-watt in class, a new, patent-pending design, a reformulated polymer designed to withstand the elements (and a 25 year warranty to last the system life) and PE stamping certification for painless permitting, according to the company. The low part-count allows for easy install, and a modular product body saves design time and requires no customization, which means lowered lead times for the install itself.
Ecolibrium Solar says the Ecofoot 2 module design was formulated to make solar energy more accessible by eliminating customization and roof penetration, ensuring compatibility with all roof types. Shipping and handling is simplified with the nestable body form, made from industrial grade polymer which requires no grounding, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.