Renewables Roundup: Constellation, TerraVerde, Indian Solar Parity, Vestas Mitsubishi Talks
Energy company Constellation has completed a 16.1 MW DC grid-connected photovoltaic solar installation in Emmitsburg, Md., as part of the state of Maryland’s Generating Clean Horizons initiative. Constellation financed, owns and operates the approximately $50 million solar facility on behalf of its customer, the state of Maryland. Electricity generated by the system will be purchased by the state’s Department of General Services and the University System of Maryland under 20-year solar power purchase agreements with Constellation.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency