How to Achieve Energy Efficiency Goals with Limited Resources
Join Constellation, Edison Electric Institute and Environmental Leader for a one-hour energy management webinar on how to achieve energy efficiency with limited resources, on September 12, 2012, 11am PDT/2pm EDT.
Today’s challenging economic climate and increased focus on sustainability are driving more American businesses to focus on reducing energy consumption and lowering energy costs. According to the 2012 Deloitte reSources Study, 89 percent of businesses surveyed have electricity cost and consumption reduction goals in place. However, insufficient capital funding, implementation complexity, and lack of dedicated staff continue to be barriers to achieving these goals. Join Constellation, EEI and Environmental Leader to learn about the options available to businesses and how forward-thinking companies are strategically implementing energy efficiency projects while overcoming key resource barriers.
Jacqueline McIlrath, manager, national customer markets for Edison Electric Institute, will give an overview of industry spending and environmental challenges. She will provide participants with critical information needed to protect their organization and plan for the upcoming changes and trends in energy management.
Greg Fox, Constellation’s director of business development for Efficiency Made Easy, will discuss practical solutions for achieving energy efficiency goals that lower energy consumption, reduce total energy cost and help meet sustainability goals. Greg’s topics will include: the three primary energy efficiency options – which is right for you?; in-electric rate funding – how does it work?; and strategic integrated energy management – how does energy efficiency fit?
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains