How to Achieve Energy Efficiency Goals with Limited Resources
Today’s challenging economic climate and increased focus on sustainability are driving more American businesses to focus on reducing energy consumption and lowering energy costs. According to the 2012 Deloitte reSources Study, 89% of businesses surveyed have electricity cost and consumption reduction goals in place. However, insufficient capital funding, implementation complexity, and lack of dedicated staff continue to be barriers to achieving these goals.
Constellation, EEI and Environmental Leader discuss the options available to businesses and how forward-thinking companies are strategically implementing energy efficiency projects while overcoming key resource barriers. Sponsor: Constellation Energy
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities