How to Achieve Energy Efficiency Goals with Limited Resources
Today’s challenging economic climate and increased focus on sustainability are driving more American businesses to focus on reducing energy consumption and lowering energy costs. According to the 2012 Deloitte reSources Study, 89% of businesses surveyed have electricity cost and consumption reduction goals in place. However, insufficient capital funding, implementation complexity, and lack of dedicated staff continue to be barriers to achieving these goals.
Constellation, EEI and Environmental Leader discuss the options available to businesses and how forward-thinking companies are strategically implementing energy efficiency projects while overcoming key resource barriers. Sponsor: Constellation Energy
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency