Most Consumers Distrust Cleaning Products’ Safety
Household chemical manufacturers rank themselves at or ahead of the curve in product safety; yet, consumers remain concerned about product safety, and 65 percent believe cleaning products have not improved over the past five years, according to research by Underwriters Laboratories.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor