Contract Wins: Energy Points and SustainEdge, AssetWorks, Jurupa Unified School District and Chevron Energy
Analytics company Energy Points and consultancy SustainEdge today announced a strategic partnership aimed at deliver enterprise resource management and planning decisions. Under the partnership SustainEdge will use EnergyPoints Analytics to conduct a comprehensive comparison of their customersâ€™ energy use across resources and initiatives, providing an analysis of which environmental projects are having the greatest environmental and financial impact. Walsh & Associates, one of the largest chemical distributors in the US, is the firstÂ customer to use the joint product.
Fleet management software firm AssetWorks has completed a contract with York County, Va., to deploy its fleet management software solution, FleetFocus and the AssetWorks GPS product powered by Networkfleet. The county can use FleetFocus to capture labor in real time, schedule shop activities and employees, access fleet data for long term planning and run detailed reports. Additionally, the county can share certain FleetFocus data with their customers through a front-end portal that can be accessed by non-fleet personnel. The county manages and maintains 600 of the countyâ€™s fleet of 900 vehicles.
Virginia International Raceway has announced that it has selected Safety-Kleen’s EcoPower engine oil for use in all track support vehicles in an effort to support environmentally responsible racing. EcoPower is re-refined using a process that consumes up to 85 percent less energy than refining motor oil from crude oil, the company says. The result is engine oil that meets or exceeds all North American standards for engine protection, such as API and SAE.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: Itâ€™s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M â€˜Switching Feeâ€™ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform