EL Accepts Submissions for Environmental & Energy Tech Reviews; Judges Come from GSK, HP, Legrand, PepsiCo & More
Environmental Leader has launched the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews, a program that recognizes excellence in products and services that provide companies with energy and environmental benefits. The Environmental Leader Technology Reviews is a five-star rating system designed to offer companies feedback and recognition on products that are new or have been updated in 2012.
Scores are determined by a panel of experts from leading companies with a corporate history of purchasing products and services that increase energy and environmental performance. The judging panel includes executives and experts from:
- The Green Grid
- LNS Research
- New Belgium Brewing
- University of California, Berkeley
Judges provide a score of one to five Stars and written feedback about strengths and weaknesses of the product. The final score is based on the average score from the judges.
In addition to receiving validation from industry experts, companies whose products receive high scores will gain national recognition through industry media outreach and by being featured on Environmental Leader in a Technology Reviews “Hall of Fame.” Companies with high scores can use the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews badge, providing industry recognition to purchasers, that can be displayed on product packaging, websites, trade show displays, and other marketing materials.
Deadline for submissions is December 14, 2012; Early Bird deadline (with reduced entry fee) is November 21. Submission information and forms can be found here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market