EL Accepts Submissions for Environmental & Energy Tech Reviews; Judges Come from GSK, HP, Legrand, PepsiCo & More
Environmental Leader has launched the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews, a program that recognizes excellence in products and services that provide companies with energy and environmental benefits. The Environmental Leader Technology Reviews is a five-star rating system designed to offer companies feedback and recognition on products that are new or have been updated in 2012.
Scores are determined by a panel of experts from leading companies with a corporate history of purchasing products and services that increase energy and environmental performance. The judging panel includes executives and experts from:
- The Green Grid
- LNS Research
- New Belgium Brewing
- University of California, Berkeley
Judges provide a score of one to five Stars and written feedback about strengths and weaknesses of the product. The final score is based on the average score from the judges.
In addition to receiving validation from industry experts, companies whose products receive high scores will gain national recognition through industry media outreach and by being featured on Environmental Leader in a Technology Reviews “Hall of Fame.” Companies with high scores can use the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews badge, providing industry recognition to purchasers, that can be displayed on product packaging, websites, trade show displays, and other marketing materials.
Deadline for submissions is December 14, 2012; Early Bird deadline (with reduced entry fee) is November 21. Submission information and forms can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016