On-Site Energy Generation ‘Not Cost-Effective’
The report about on-site renewables was prepared by Sturgis Carbon Profiling for the British Council for Offices (BCO). The research assessed 77 central London commercial office developments, and claims that reducing carbon emissions through on-site renewables is not cost effective compared to alternative larger scale installations.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables