On-Site Energy Generation ‘Not Cost-Effective’
The report about on-site renewables was prepared by Sturgis Carbon Profiling for the British Council for Offices (BCO). The research assessed 77 central London commercial office developments, and claims that reducing carbon emissions through on-site renewables is not cost effective compared to alternative larger scale installations.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.