On-Site Energy Generation ‘Not Cost-Effective’
The report about on-site renewables was prepared by Sturgis Carbon Profiling for the British Council for Offices (BCO). The research assessed 77 central London commercial office developments, and claims that reducing carbon emissions through on-site renewables is not cost effective compared to alternative larger scale installations.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20