On-Site Energy Generation ‘Not Cost-Effective’
The report about on-site renewables was prepared by Sturgis Carbon Profiling for the British Council for Offices (BCO). The research assessed 77 central London commercial office developments, and claims that reducing carbon emissions through on-site renewables is not cost effective compared to alternative larger scale installations.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations