California Water Department Adds Renewable Power
The California Department of Water Resources has entered into a four-year renewable power purchase agreement with Alameda Municipal Power. The new contract will provide 33 MW of certified renewable energy, with 28.3 MW from an existing geothermal project and 5.3 MW from landfill gas energy.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System