California Water Department Adds Renewable Power
The California Department of Water Resources has entered into a four-year renewable power purchase agreement with Alameda Municipal Power. The new contract will provide 33 MW of certified renewable energy, with 28.3 MW from an existing geothermal project and 5.3 MW from landfill gas energy.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls