The Secret To Economic Success: Effective Energy Management
Effective energy management can help plants lower the energy cost per unit of product output, and provide a competitive edge during economic downturns, without cutting production levels, product quality or staff morale, reports Chemical Processing.
According to the article, the best energy management programs essentially cover five activities.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls