The Secret To Economic Success: Effective Energy Management
Effective energy management can help plants lower the energy cost per unit of product output, and provide a competitive edge during economic downturns, without cutting production levels, product quality or staff morale, reports Chemical Processing.
According to the article, the best energy management programs essentially cover five activities.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices