The Secret To Economic Success: Effective Energy Management
Effective energy management can help plants lower the energy cost per unit of product output, and provide a competitive edge during economic downturns, without cutting production levels, product quality or staff morale, reports Chemical Processing.
According to the article, the best energy management programs essentially cover five activities.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps