Steam & Air-Conditioning Supply in the US
The Steam and Air-Conditioning Supply industry has grown over the past five years, despite the recession. Industry revenue has risen at an average of 1.8% annually to $1.9 billion over the five years to 2012, according to IBIS World industry analyst Deonta Smith.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE