Steam & Air-Conditioning Supply in the US
The Steam and Air-Conditioning Supply industry has grown over the past five years, despite the recession. Industry revenue has risen at an average of 1.8% annually to $1.9 billion over the five years to 2012, according to IBIS World industry analyst Deonta Smith.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls