Steam & Air-Conditioning Supply in the US
The Steam and Air-Conditioning Supply industry has grown over the past five years, despite the recession. Industry revenue has risen at an average of 1.8% annually to $1.9 billion over the five years to 2012, according to IBIS World industry analyst Deonta Smith.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment